Acme has been the flagship business fest of St. Aloysius College for the past 17 years. Introduced in the year 2000 Acme has helped students become future leaders, expand their creativity, improve their soft skills and interact with other aspirants.
The theme for this years fest is ‘The Calm and Chaos’ and will revolve around the unstable hostile corporate environment.
This time Acme 2017 will be bigger, better and tougher so be calm and create chaos!
Feb 2nd &3rd
Feb 2nd &3rd
- ACME 2017 is a fest open to the students of B.Com and BBM/BBA courses only.
- Each team comprises a maximum of 11 participants.
- Participants in all events must be compulsory
- Participation must be in formal attire at all times during the fest.
- Participant must carry their own laptop, USB drives and internet dongles.
- Participant must carry their college ID cards and a bonafide letter duly signed by the Head of Department/Institution.
- Participating colleges are requested to confirm their participation after qualifying. No spot entries will be allowed.
- All participanting colleges are requested to be at the venue by 8:30 AM on 02/02/2017 to complete their registration process.
- Judges decisions final and binding.
- The organising committee reserves certain right for the fest
- A team of two for B-Questa, The tranquilists, The Fin-Analysts and The Altruist.